BKR X London

>> Saturday

As you might know the team at Brooklyn Renaissance creates a check-off list of places to visit each month. The month of May is London Town visited by BKR's Designer Mars.


I came to London with no real plan, I came with an open mind and an open heart. I traveled to wherever the wind blew my creative soul and Carnaby was one of those dope spots.

Carnaby is filled with fashion + lifestyle retailers and boutiques. I came across this shop or was it that this shop came across me
'The Hideout'




Next Up. . .
London College of Fashion
The only college in the UK to specialize in fashion education, research and consultancy.

I noticed some really cool work by the BA (Hons) Fashion Illustration Class.

Keeley Sheppard

Andrew Stainforth

Iain Walker

Iain Walker

Cheers!

1 comments:

IainScott June 17, 2009 at 10:08 AM  

glad you like my work, enough to put it in your blog :)
Iain